(Photo credits: Adobe Stock – )
PARIS, June 21 (Reuters) – Stocks to follow Tuesday on the Paris stock exchange and in Europe:
* AIRBUS AIR.PA – EASYJET EZJ.L announced an order for 56 Airbus A320neos and the conversion of an order for 18 A320neos to as many A321neos, for a total of $6.5 billion (about $6.2 billion) at list prices.
EasyJet takes over 56 Airbus A320neos
* EDF EDF.PA – The loss of the absolute majority of Emmanuel Macron’s party and his allies in the National Assembly is likely to complicate the implementation of EDF’s reorganization project as the process involves a number of legislative changes, according to sources familiar with the issue, interviewed by Reuters. Macron’s electoral setback will complicate EDF reorganization
* RENAULT RENA.PA announced Monday evening a partnership with Minth Group for the production of battery boxes for electric vehicles assembled in France, including the establishment of two new production lines in Ruitz (Pas-de-Calais) this year. Renault and Minth Group join forces to produce battery boxes
*PERNOD RICARD PERP.PA announced Monday evening that it was selling the Scotch Whiskey Tormore brand and distillery to Elixir Distillers for an undisclosed amount. More information user manual
*ERAMET ERMT.PA announced the signing of the contract for the sale of its subsidiary Aubert & Duval to the consortium formed by Airbus, Safran SAF.PA and Tikehau ACE Capital TKOO.PA, indicating that the operation will be completed before the end of the year. should be completed .
* DERICHEBOURG DBG.PA announced Monday evening that it has sent the European Commission legal documentation about the project for the sale of eight sites that the group has planned to sell in order to get the green light for the acquisition of Ecore.
*OL GROUP OLG.PA – Holnest, Pathé and IDG Capital, the three main shareholders of Lyon football club, announced Monday evening that they had entered into exclusive negotiations with Eagle Football Holdings, owned by American businessman John Textor, with a view to a majority stake. OL Groupe’s listing, which was suspended on Monday, will resume on Wednesday at the latest.
* HSBC – The Hong Kong-listed share of the banking group rose more than 4% after three consecutive sessions of decline.
* OCADO OCDO.L announced Monday evening that it intends to raise more than a billion British pounds (about 1.17 billion euros) thanks to a new share placement and a new credit facility.
*LEONARDO LDOF.MI – The Italian defense group on Tuesday announced a merger agreement between its US subsidiary, Leonardo DRS, and Israel’s Rada Electronic Industries.
(Written by Claude Chendjou, edited by Sophie Louet)